FTF® Gastonia (Next to Kate's Skating Ring)
1122 E. Hudson Blvd
Gastonia, NC 28054
Contact Info: Amber Staklinski
Wednesday, Oct 11th: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Thursday, Oct 12th: 6:30pm - 9pm
Dress in athletic clothing in climate controlled environment.
Bring water, sport drink, or snacks as needed. We do have a water fountain.
What Your Class Will Entail:
- 4.5 hours total of instruction and practical application
- 1.5 hours of instruction on armed response: Keynote presentation, how the gun works, how to stop the gun from working, life safety, geometry of fire and shooting positions, movement/ready positions, fundamentals (sight/target focus, trigger control, etc), training drills
- 2 hours of instruction on unarmed response: Keynote presentation, warm up (functional for task at hand), combative training, pistol and rifle disarms, solo tackles, team tackles, training drills
- 30 minutes of trauma care: stopping massive bleeding (care under fire and tactical field care), use of IFAK type medical kit, practical application
- 30 minutes of “bringing it all together”: training drills designed to expose students to all elements of the training