Class will begin promptly at 9:00am
Dress in athletic clothing in climate controlled environment.
Bring water or sports drink and high energy snacks for the day.
What Your Class Will Entail:
- Eight hours of instruction and practical application
- Three hours of instruction on armed response: Keynote presentation, how the gun works, how to stop the gun from working, life safety, geometry of fire and shooting positions, movement/ready positions, fundamentals (sight/target focus, trigger control, etc), training drills
- Three hours of instruction on unarmed response: Keynote presentation, warm up (functional for task at hand), combative training, pistol and rifle disarms, solo tackles, team tackles, training drills
- One hour of trauma care: stopping massive bleeding (care under fire and tactical field care), use of IFAK type medical kit, practical application
- One hour of “bringing it all together”: training drills designed to expose students to all elements of the training